We have many volunteer opportunities.
We need help in our food pantry, our clothes closet, our holiday basket program and more. Please call 414.933.1300, ext. 11 to learn of our immediate volunteer opportunities. We are grateful to you for any time you can share.
Holiday Food Box Drives - Help us feed those in need!
One very important way to help is by organizing a holiday food box drive.
- Your group can collect food for the boxes we send home at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Download a copy of our shopping list to share with others.
- We can deliver the food basket boxes to your church, workplace or school in sets of 25 strapped flat.
- At the completion of your food drive, your group fills the boxes. (The boxes have the list printed on the side to make filling them easy.)
- We return to pick up the filled boxes.
We can provide a speaker and/or DVD that demonstrates the very real for our central city sisters and brothers for your "kick-off" or "wrap-up" events.
We can customize any of the materials available on our website for your group. Here are some sample materials you can use to encourage people to help donate food for a drive:
- Shopping List for the Holiday Food Box--to print & distribute to your group
- Holiday Food & Toy Drive Flyer for Parish & School Religious Educators
- Holiday Food & Toy Drive Flyer for Corporations
Please contact Jim Van Hoven, Development Director with any questions: email@example.com or 414.374.8841, ext. 26